So how would I know if my husband is cheating? One of the most common ways to tell if your husband is cheating is to look for a change in his behavior. This can be like a window into another world which he is living a double life behind your back. A cheating husband can appear to be covering his tracks, but he will slip up eventually. Keep a close watch on his behavior. Is he acting different than he use to? Here are some answers to that horrible question "how to know if my husband is cheating".
A cheating husband will often keep a very close eye on you, and your behavior, in fear that you may know that he is cheating. The way people generally handle their suspicion can end up helping a cheating husband.
Suspicion is a very strong emotion and it's difficult to hide. Suspicious individuals tend to signal their doubts by making accusations, acting insecure and anxious, being overly inquisitive, and so on.
And a cheating husbands worst fear is getting caught. If I want to know if my husband is cheating, I would be careful not to blurt out accusations or show any signs that I have doubts. If you make this mistake, it is going to be more difficult to uncover the truth.
The minute your husband thinks you are on to him, he will quickly do whatever he can to cover his tracks, or get rid of any evidence that was carelessly not hidden. I'm sure you can understand this, but the truth is, if you already have suspicions, most likely you already have found some type of evidence that you just have not been able to prove yet.
How to know if my husband is cheating?
1. A cheating husband will constantly deleting the call history on his cell phone, or turning his phone off the minute he gets home.
2. A cheating husband will race to the shower the minute he walks in the door, something is probably going on and he needs to wash off the scent of the other woman.
3. Does he seem to take out he trash more frequently? Or does he already have it took out before you get home? This could be your cheating husband way of hiding evidence, such as photos, receipts or papers with phone numbers. Not all men are smart enough to ditch the stuff before they return home, the other woman may have even been in your house.
4. If your husband seems to be bringing home gifts for you, which he normally does not do, something is definitely up, and he is trying to throw you off track because he fears that you know. He wants to make you believe everything is great and he is not a cheating husband.
5. If it seems that it takes him a long time to reply to your text messages, or return your phone calls, he could be with the other woman. Definitely, a sign of a cheating husband.
This is a common question, "how to know if my husband is cheating", and there are 101 answers. Studies show that between 50 - 70% of men cheat. If you suspect your husband is cheating, you need to find out. The longer his behavior goes on, the more it will hurt you.